Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

OK, I'm a day late- but I was a bit busy yesterday sitting on my tush- in the sand!!

Oh, it was such an awesome day here in Southern California! In the 80's and sunny- a perfect beach day!! And so.... after church, we went to the beach! I told the girls that the Easter Bunny left the baskets at the beach for us. One of them bought it- the just turned 13 year old- she was a bit difficult to convince!

I hope that all of you had a wonderful Easter Sunday! I sure did!


Easter feels like such a rebirth for me this year! I can't wait to see how the next few months go. I have so many things "in the works" right now that I am super excited about! The first being a workshop that I am attending next weekend. She is one of the "must attend" workshop teacher according to many of the top family photographers!! I can't wait!!

The other is a SALE! Who doesn't love a SALE!!! Check back on Monday the 31st for all the details!!

Stay tuned for more ideas to come!!

No comments: