Monday, March 31, 2008

Everybody Loves a Sale!!

Everybody loves a sale!! Including me!! So to celebrate spring, I am offering a 40% off all print reorders for past clients for orders placed between Tuesday, April 1st and Tuesday, April 22nd. (Discounts will be taken from the current price list.) All you need to do is email me that you would like your gallery reposted (no reposting fees!) and go from there. I am also now offering an in person consultation if you need help with your order.

And for all future clients- or for those who are thinking about another session, I am offering print order gift certificates (to be used towards your future print orders) at 30% off if the certificate is purchased between Tuesday, April 1st and Tuesday, April 22nd. All certificates must be used toward your print order and not your sitting fee. These can also be purchased as a gift for a friend!

Offers are for prints only. All canvas and speciality items are excluded. Let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.