Sunday, September 30, 2007

WOW! What a day!

I had the craziest Saturday!!! Soccer games in the morning for the girls then off to shoot a wedding. Then after that I met up with my hubbie who was at a concert for the surf contest that our surf shop sponsored with Billabong. All that was announced was that Donavon Frankenreiter would be there with special guest. Well, the special guests were: Sugar Ray, Pennywise, Jackson Browne, G Love, Garcia and Honk (they were a big surf band in the 70's)! Pat O'Connell and Rob Muchado also played.
I was lucky enough to still have all my camera gear in the car. So I grabbed my camera and snapped a few.

Mark Mcgrath and Donavon
G-love
Jackson Browne and Donavon
Jim Lindburg from Pennywise
I will post a few from the surf contest- (Both Jim Lindberg and G-Love surfed!!) tomorrow as well as a few from the wedding. I am just too tired to do it tonight!!

No comments: