Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Could they get any cuter?

What a great shoot I had this afternoon! I thought the weather might be ugly- but it turned out great- a little cool, but a great So. Cal fall evening! I thought the kids might be a bit wild from being inside all day at school (those 4 or 5 rain drops we got this afternoon can close a playground here). But I had another nice surprise. The kids were great!

These two were so cute and so sweet and so cooperative! And those eyes! I have a thing for eyes and these two both had incredible eyes!

And they were not only nice to me but to each other! It is so awesome to see a brother and sister who really like each other! My brother and I were always at each other's throats.

Here are a few quick "sneak peaks":




A true belly laugh!

No comments: