Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Website Almost Ready to Go Live!!

Oh, I'm so close!! Just a few more tweeks to make!!

It's been an interesting last few days putting the whole thing together. Trying to figure out how I want to represent myself to the world is not an easy task! I would really appreciate it if you would leave me a comment here to let me know what you think!

I am in the process of putting together another blog with samples of my specialty items- things such as my book templates, card templates and examples of canvas prints. After your photo session you will be able to link over and take a look at items you can order for your photos. I will post as soon as it's done.

One thing I did notice as I was putting together galleries was my lack of maternity and newborn images. So if you know anyone who is expecting let them know I'm looking for clients. I plan to offer a 50% off session fee special and will be promoting it after the holidays. The offer will be valid from now until February 1st. There will be a bigger post after the holidays.

No comments: