Monday, September 22, 2008

Beautiful Beach Night

Sunday evening was a beautiful night for a photo shoot at the beach! We haven't had as nice of an evening in a while! Sorry to all of you who attended the mini session on Friday evening- you didn't get weather quite as beautiful as this.

I had the pleasure of photographing the "S" Family this Sunday. I've know mom, "K", for a few years, but never had the opportunity to be around the kids or to photography them. What a sweet family! The boys were so well mannered! How many 12 year old boys do you hear of saying "Thank you Mrs. Andrews for taking our pictures"?? And I swear, no one threatened or bribed him!! And little "J" was a kick. He wouldn't give me anything but that adorable chin up grin no matter how hard I tried!

Well "S" family, here is a sneak peak for you:

Can you tell that "K" ran 18 miles the day before to train for a marathon? I would still be in bed! Good luck "K"! She will be running the Long Beach Marathon next month.

No comments: