Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ryder- Newborn Photos at home

Welcome to the world little Ryder! This little guy was such a cute chunk! But boy, he did not want to sleep for me! This is the face that stared back at me most of the session! He didn't cry, he just wanted to stay awake and check it all out!
Mom chose to do an In Home Newborn Session for her first little guy. I don't blame her, it a great option to have a photographer come to your home to take photos instead of packing everything up and heading to a studio- especially if its your first baby. I remember not wanting to get out of my pjs for a week after I came home! Well, with in In Home Newborn Session, you don't have to! :)
If you choose an In Home Newborn Session, I come to you. Yep, I lug all that stuff to your house! It's not easy for me, but I know it makes new moms' lives easier, and that's why I offer it.
All you need is a bright open space. Sometimes this is the living room, some times it's baby's room, some times its the kitchen! Yep, I have photographed newborns in the kitchen because it was the room with the best light. But you would never know it by the photos! And what a great story to tell them when they get older!
So whether it's an in home session you choose, because you don't want to get out of your pjs, or an in studio session, because the thought of me moving your furniture sends you into panic attacks, call me and lets discuss your newborn photos.





No comments: