Thursday, May 14, 2009

Opps! Time to Play Catch-Up

It's been too long since I've updated my blog! Life has been busy!! Some of you who know me already know- I've been homeschooling my youngest for the past few months. It's a long story that I'm happy to share with anyone who really wants to know- but I won't bore the rest of you!

Anyway- it makes for a full day!! So marketing the business has slowed to a crawl- which given the way things have been going in our country the last few months, has made for good timing. But don't for a minute think that that means I'm not available or I'm not working. Yes, things are slow- but Spring is always a slow time of year for me anyway- I'm gearing up for Father's Day and will be posting info on Mini Sessions in the next few days.... so be sure to check back- or even better, drop me an email and I will add you to the email newsletter list. Don't worry- I only send emails when there are specials or as reminders to book before the busy holidays. None of this once a day junk I get from some of the email newsletters I've signed up for in the past!!

No comments: