Thursday, January 10, 2008

Playing Catch Up!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas season! Ours was great, but as hectic as always!!

We own a retail clothing store (Killer Dana Surf Shop- see the link in the side bar!) so I don't see my hubbie for most of the month of December! I am no longer active in the business (lets just say I decided I wanted to stay married!!), but there are so many other things to stay way too busy with! Such as keeping up with 2 kids and all their Christmas activities as well as trying to get everyone's Christmas pictures to them on time!!

Luckily I had a few sessions before Christmas that I only had to get the family shot done and they let me off the hook on the rest until after the holidays. Well, that time has come!! So now it's back to work!!

Here are a few images from the "A" family. Mom is one of those "super moms"! Our youngest daughters are in class together and our oldest daughters are the same age. She always looks great (unlike me in my sweats!) when she is at school, and is always so sweet and up beat even though God didn't give her the smoothest road to travel! Her youngest has Down Syndrome. "K" is an awesome kid but stubborn as the day is long!! She was great for me though! Here are a few from before Christmas that I am just now editing (with the exception of the family shot, which I did in time for their Christmas card).




No comments: