Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another Baby on the Way!

I've had quite a few maternity sessions in the last few weeks!!

I shot my first baby shower and maternity combo for a friend of a friend last week (still trying to catch up on my posts!!). I love the idea and I am planning on offering it as a package, I just have to work out the details.

We began with a maternity session about an hour before the party at the house the shower was to take place. This was convenient because it gave mom-to-be something to do and the hostesses were able to finish up last minute details. After we were done and the guests began to arrive, I stayed and photographed mom-to-be with her guests, opening her presents, playing games and enjoying the afternoon.

Here are a few from the day as they celebrated the arrival of "Baby N":

No comments: