Sunday, November 4, 2007

Brothers

I think I'm due for someone without a nap. I know it's coming- because my luck can't last too long! I've had too many great kids in a row!! (not that those w/o naps aren't great- just not so fun at that moment!)

I had another great photo session with two adorable brothers! And they were SO GOOD!! And SO CUTE! They had the smile thing down!!! Every time they looked at me they cracked a smile. Even if it was mid sentence!! And I love how boyish they were. They were drooling at the thought of climbing all the trees around us! The whole family was really cute! I got some great ones of just "Mom" and "Dad".

I thought the end of Daylight Savings Time might mess us up. And the weird weather worried me a little too. But the light was just right! And I think the whole thing was a success!

Here is a little peak- I would love to hear what you think! Email me or leave a comment below.

1 comment:

lynne said...

I am sooo excited to see the rest. They look amazing and how much fun it is to get a preview! Thanks for your time and I look forward to working with you again. Lynne.